More of a Historical Archive - Moved to our Facebook page.



If you are a member of the church or a youth parent, we are scheduling most youth events on the Blaze Facebook page now. I am only periodically updating this site. Most parents have already joined the Facebook page and if you have not done so please send me a request and I'll add you. In Christ, Guy Willis

Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Gathering at One of Our Favorite Places - Q Masters - September 9, 2013

So we went to Q-Masters for lunch and to play pool. When we sat down in the dining area I noticed the kitchen counter was full of prepared food, but when I looked around we were pretty much the only people there. I figured there might be a large group in the back. Our server recognized us from being in there before and I could see she was talking to the cooks about us behind the counter. She came over to our table and explains that the cooks had been practicing making all the items on the menu and offered to let us have anything on the counter at no charge. What are the odds of bringing in a pack of hungry youth to have lunch just as the cooks are finishing up preparing the menu for practice? God is good all the time.

No comments: